The General Administration of Traffic in Saudi Arabia announces today in a statement about the conditions and controls through which driving licenses for expatriates and expatriates will be issued in order to renew or issue a driver’s license. ...
According to the statement, the Traffic Department has indicated that driving licenses will not be issued or renewed without these conditions being met.
Now we will monitor you with what conditions are required in order to issue a driver's license for expats for the year 2020.
Conditions for issuing driving licenses for expats in Saudi Arabia
- The applicant must be 21 years or older.
- His stay in the Kingdom should not be less than a year.
- The applicant pays the driving test fee in addition to the stamp fee.
- He pays $ 27.5 in order to get the license for the first time, and upon renewal he only pays $ 5.5.
- The applicant must pass a medical examination in a hospital in the Kingdom.
- The necessity of obtaining a performance certificate from an accredited driving school in the Kingdom.
Fees for issuing and renewing driving licenses for expatriates and expatriates in Saudi Arabia
- The fee for enrollment in a special capacity on a regular basis is 435 riyals.
- License insurance fee of up to 350 riyals.
- Fees for the level test are approximately 100 riyals.
- Expatriate or expatriate pays about 40 riyals for each year.
- To obtain a special 10-year traffic license, he pays 400 riyals.