The United Arab Emirates has witnessed the issuance of many exceptional decisions that are important to all citizens and residents of the country.
In this context, the UAE Cabinet announced the issuance of several exceptional decisions in several areas, including the public budget area, the resettlement file, and the economic and social field.
The UAE Cabinet issued several decisions related to developing government work, adopting international agreements and establishing additional embassies.
The most important and prominent decisions of the UAE Cabinet 2020
In this context, the current year witnessed the Council of Ministers' approval of the Council on the occasion of celebrating the Year of Tolerance, as it is considered a national initiative.
* - Approving the Federation's budget for 2020, at a total of 61 billion dirhams, without a deficit.
* - Adoption of a federal law regulating cases of insolvency of a natural person, which concerns individuals who face current or foreseeable financial difficulties.
* - 10 decisions to support the Emiratization file, including the provision of 20,000 jobs in separate sectors and the training of 8,000 citizens annually in the private sector with government-supported bonuses.
* - Legal amendments to equate citizens in the private sector with the government.
* - Adoption of the National Space Strategy 2030 to support competition and develop work in this sector.
* - A decision to allow foreign investors to own 100% of the shares or shares in the commercial companies in the country up to 100%, with the aim of supporting the investment environment.
* - Canceling the mandatory bank guarantee for labor recruitment and replacing it with a low-cost insurance system and returning 14 billion dirhams of bank guarantees for the business sector.
* - Amending and abolishing the fees of more than 1500 government services in the Ministry of Interior, the Ministry of Economy and the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation, as part of government efforts to enhance the attractiveness of the national economy, reduce the cost of doing business and increase the country's competitiveness.
* - Establishing and building a system for linking payment systems to the Arab Gulf Cooperation Council states,
The National Quality of Life Strategy 2031 aimed at making the UAE a world leader in the field of quality of life and enhancing its position to be the happiest country in the world.
* - A decision to establish the Emirates Council for Gender Balance in order to enhance the role of Emirati women in all fields of work and contribute to supporting the UAE's position locally and internationally.
* - Adopting a family protection policy aimed at preserving the integrity and entity of the family as the first building block of society that urges moderation, good treatment and compassion among family members, and in particular serves women, children, the elderly, men and people of determination to protect them all from violence and abuse in all its forms.
* - Administrative decisions related to developing government work, most notably the adoption of the executive regulations of Federal Decree Law No. (11) for the year 2008 regarding human resources in the federal government.
* - The decision to establish a public embassy for the state in the Federal Republic of Nigeria in Lagos, in addition to ratifying and signing a number of international agreements that included three agreements.
Agreement with the Federal Government of Russia on industrial, technical and scientific cooperation between civil industries companies.
* - Adoption of the country’s accession to the Pacific Alliance as an observer.
* - Ratification of an agreement between the state government and UNESCO regarding the regional center for educational planning in the country.
* - An agreement with the Government of Cameroon on facilitating the issuance of visas, and an agreement with the Government of Uganda on economic and technical cooperation.
* - An agreement with Indonesia, Seychelles and the Federative Republic of Brazil on cooperation and mutual administrative assistance in customs matters